On Day 30, Biden again attempted to blame his predecessor for his regime’s shortcomings on vaccine distribution as 6 million doses were delayed by winter storms.
Biden, At Pfizer Plant, Is Not Tired of Talking About Trump.
POTUS visited a Pfizer vaccine manufacturing plant in Michigan on Friday, as vaccine distribution faces a major hurdle in extreme winter weather throughout the United States. Shipping problems, snowed-in personnel, power outages, and impossible deliveries due to road closures have converged to create a backlog of around 6 million vaccines that vaccinators will have to work overtime to correct.
Although Biden has repeatedly stated that he’s “tired of talking about Trump,” he still took the opportunity to blame the vaccine distribution challenge on his predecessor:
“My predecessor—as my mother would say, ‘God love him’—failed to order enough vaccines, failed to mobilize the effort to administer the shots, failed to set up vaccine centers. That changed the moment we took office.”
Fact Check: It did not. Biden even admitted that his regime would be doing nothing different in office to Trump.
Biden At Munich Security Conference.
Biden gave a virtual address Friday to the annual Munich Security Conference, which he participated in for decades as a former senator and vice president.
“I’m sending a clear message to the world: America is back. The transatlantic alliance is back. And we are not looking backward; we are looking forward, together,” Biden said.
- The world is at an inflection point, Biden says, between those who argue that autocracy is the best way forward and “those who understand that democracy is essential.”
- The United States is making a $4 billion pledge to COVAX;
- Biden urged members to “strengthen and reform” the World Health Organization.
- The United States is officially back in the Paris Agreement. “We can no longer delay or do the bare minimum to address climate change,” Biden said.
- Biden underscored openness to Iran nuclear talks: “We’re prepared to reengage in negotiations with the P5+1 on Iran’s nuclear program.”
MUST READ: Day 148: Biden – Who Boasted His State Was 'On the South's Side' – Now Bemoans the 'Moral Stain' of Slavery.
Is Joe Biden The Coziest President Ever?
Continuing the media infatuation with the day-to-day norms of the Biden White House, the Associated Press reports that in Biden’s first month, his “team has installed a new discipline within the walls of the West Wing.” Painting a picture that would have delighted the late Thomas Kinkade, the AP provided these supporting examples:
- “The new president has only held one extended question-and-answer session with reporters, and his exchanges in the Oval Office or before boarding Marine One have been brief.”
- “Pets roam the White House lawn again.”
- “Fires crackle in the White House fireplace.”
- “Biden says he begins his day by working out, making coffee and eating yogurt or Raisin Bran.”
“Brief” exchanges with the press, a bowl of Raisin Bran, and a roaring fire. Disciplined, indeed.