The GOP Debate starts at 9:00 P.M. EST on Fox News Channel. Here’s a drinking game we created for your viewing pleasure.
WARNING: Partaking in this game could prove to be very dangerous. Good luck out there.
TAKE A DRINK WHEN:
* Donald Trump mentions “China” or “Mexico”
* Scott Walker says “Wisconsin”
* Marco Rubio says “21st Century”
* Ted Cruz praises Donald Trump
* Donald Trump praises Ted Cruz
* Any candidate acknowledges John Kasich’s presence on stage
* Any candidate mentions “Job-Creators”
* Any candidate says “Defund Planned Parenthood”
* A Fox News moderator mentions “Kate’s Law”
FINISH YOUR DRINK WHEN:
* Jeb Bush mentions his brother
* Rand Paul mentions his father
* Mike Huckabee mentions winning Iowa in 2008
* Marco Rubio gets caught sipping water.
* Any candidate struggles with pronouns when talking about “Caitlyn Jenner”
* Any candidate attacks Bernie Sanders
FINISH ALL THE DRINKS WHEN:
* Donald Trump gives out Jeb Bush’s cell phone number. Get ready. It’s happening.
Frank Cannon is the president of American Principles in Action.